Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- Low-Fat Diet and Weight Loss Improves Survival in Some Women Dec 16, 2014
- Aromasin Plus Ovarian Suppression Reduces Recurrence Risk Better Than Tamoxifen Plus Ovarian Suppression in Premenopausal Women Who’ve Received Chemotherapy (with video) Dec 11, 2014
- Study Suggests Earlier Research on CYP2D6 Is Flawed Dec 11, 2014
- Device That Standardizes Pressure During Mammograms Could Reduce Pain Dec 9, 2014
- Screening Based on Risk for Women in Their 40s Likely Misses Most Breast Cancers Dec 5, 2014
Listen to our experts discuss current breast cancer research.
- Recorded on: Dec 15, 2014
- Recorded on: Dec 12, 2014
- Recorded on: Dec 05, 2014
- Recorded on: Nov 24, 2014
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Nov 19, 2014
- Posted on: Oct 22, 2014
- Posted on: Sep 19, 2014
- Posted on: Aug 13, 2014
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: Dec 10, 2014
- Posted on: Dec 4, 2014
- Posted on: Nov 26, 2014
- Posted on: Nov 6, 2014
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.