In these Ask-the-Expert online conferences, you can find out what breast cancer experts have to say about recent advances in breast cancer treatment, diagnosis, prevention, and recovery — and how those advances might affect you. The conferences include:
- December 2010: Updates from the 2010 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- June 2010: Updates from the 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting
- December 2009: Updates from the 2009 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- June 2009: Updates from the 2009 ASCO Annual Meeting
- December 2008: Updates from the 2008 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- June 2008: Updates from the 2008 ASCO Annual Meeting
The conference transcripts in this section are part of the Breastcancer.org Ask-the-Expert Online Conference program.
We also recommend that you sign up for free email updates from Breastcancer.org. This is the best way to keep your finger on the pulse of the Breastcancer.org community and get breaking research news as well as information about content updates and upcoming events.
If you find these online conference transcripts helpful and informative, please consider making a donation to Breastcancer.org.