Doctors specializing in ER/PR-negatives?

Save as Favorite
Sign in to receive recommendations (Learn more)
Question from JLack: How can patients find doctors/investigators who are specifically knowledgeable about treating hormone-negative breast tumors? What studies are in progress?
Answers - Kathy D. Miller, M.D. I don't think you will find anyone who specifically focuses or limits their practice to ER-negative breast cancers. There are many resources available to help identify ongoing clinical trials in your area or for your type of breast cancer. Those include the National Cancer Institute's website, or their toll-free number, 1-800-4-CANCER. Your local doctor can also point you to clinical trials or specialized research centers in your area that can provide more information.

The Ask-the-Expert Online Conference called Hormone-Receptor-Negative Breast Cancer featured Kathy D. Miller, M.D., Marisa Weiss, M.D., and moderator Jennifer Armstrong, M.D. answering your questions about a wide range of issues related to hormone-receptor-negative breast cancer.

Editor's Note: This conference took place in November 2005.

The materials presented in these conferences do not necessarily reflect the views of A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before using any therapeutic product or regimen discussed. All readers should verify all information and data before employing any therapies described here.

A production of LiveWorld, Inc.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

Was this article helpful? Yes / No

Springappeal17 miniad 1
Back to Top