Specialists in inflammatory breast cancer?

Save as Favorite
Sign in to receive recommendations (Learn more)
Question from Tamera: Is there a database of oncologists and surgeons that specialize in IBC?
Answers - Jennifer Sabol, M.D., F.A.C.S. I don't believe there is.
Gabriel N. Hortobagyi, M.D., F.A.C.P. Major cancer centers with strong inter-disciplinary teams would have the necessary expertise, but there is no list that I am aware of.

The Ask-the-Expert Online Conference called Inflammatory Breast Cancer featured Gabriel Hortobagyi, M.D., Thomas Buchholz, M.D., and moderator Jennifer Sabol, M.D. answering your questions about inflammatory breast cancer, a rare but aggressive form of breast cancer.

Editor's Note: This conference took place in October 2006.

The materials presented in these conferences do not necessarily reflect the views of Breastcancer.org. A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before using any therapeutic product or regimen discussed. All readers should verify all information and data before employing any therapies described here.

A production of LiveWorld, Inc.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

Fallappeal2016 popupad 300x125 1
Back to Top