Welcome to our metastatic breast cancer blog! This space is for women and men living with a stage IV/metastatic breast cancer diagnosis, the people who care about them, and anyone who wants to understand more about living with stage IV disease.
Here is some of what we’ll be sharing with you in this space:
- original writing from people living with MBC
- feature articles about people living with MBC
- insights from our stage IV Community forum
- interviews with healthcare professionals who specialize in MBC
Stay tuned and check back for new posts!
- Inspiration and Motivation if You Need It: Strategies From Our Stage IV Community
- Moving Forward in the Face of Fear (Part 1)
- Moving Forward in the Face of Fear (Part 2)