- Question from Dawn: Is eating after 8 p.m. a no-no, or can you at least have fruit after 8 p.m.?
- Answers - Melinda Irwin It depends on what time you wake up.
- Cyndi Thomson, Ph.D., R.D. Eating late at night tends to get people in trouble. If you're someone who needs a little something before bed then fruit is a good choice in small amounts.
- Melinda Irwin This happens to me too, where I get hungry because I'm up late. If I floss and brush my teeth then I tend to not want to eat. It's kind of silly.
- Cyndi Thomson, Ph.D., R.D. Or drink lots of water.
The Ask-the-Expert Online Conference called Weight Management During and After Breast Cancer Treatment featured Cyndi Thomson, Ph.D., R.D. and Melinda Irwin Ph.D., M.P.H. answering your questions on managing weight during and after breast cancer treatment.
Editor's Note: This conference took place in April 2007.
The materials presented in these conferences do not necessarily reflect the views of Breastcancer.org. A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before using any therapeutic product or regimen discussed. All readers should verify all information and data before employing any therapies described here.
A production of LiveWorld, Inc.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.