In this section you can read the answers given by breast cancer experts to these and many other important questions related to complementary treatments for breast cancer:
- Are there any studies that show benefits of massage therapy in relation to breast cancer? Answer.
- Are there any cautions that should be considered with St. John's Wort or any of the other complementary medications? Answer.
- Is there evidence-based support for classical forms of acupuncture treatment for people living with cancer? Answer.
- Should my regular doctor talk with my Chinese medicine doctor about my treatments? How can I get them to connect? Answer.
- When seeking complementary treatment, what should we be looking for — or looking out for? Answer.
The conference transcripts in this section are part of the Breastcancer.org Ask-the-Expert Online Conference program.
We also recommend that you sign up for free email updates from Breastcancer.org. This is the best way to keep your finger on the pulse of the Breastcancer.org community and get breaking research news as well as information about content updates and upcoming events.
If you find these online conference transcripts helpful and informative, please consider making a donation to Breastcancer.org.