Questions to Ask a Complementary Medicine Practitioner
Print this page
- How long have you been practicing your specific type/s of complementary medicine?
- Where did you go to school and what kind of training have you had?
- How much experience do you have in treating people affected by breast cancer?
- Are you affiliated with a cancer center or hospital?
- Are you licensed or certified by any organization? Which one/s?
- Can you describe your treatment method in detail?
- What kinds of problems have you helped ease?
- Can you describe the type of success you've had dealing with my specific problem?
- What kinds of treatment plans might you recommend for me?
- How might I feel after each treatment?
- Have you previously coordinated care with other medical professionals?
- Would you talk with my cancer doctors about my treatment?
- Have you treated other people with my kind of problem whom I can call?
- How much will each treatment cost?
- Are these treatments covered by insurance, or is there any type of discounted plan for treatment?
- How long will it be before we know if it is working or not?
Leer esta página en español