In this section you can read the answers given by breast cancer experts to these, and many other important questions related to breast cancer and treatment-related pain:
- Once you start taking pain medications, is it impossible to live without them? Answer.
- Does acupuncture help for pain from bone mets? Answer.
- Do pain meds, especially opiates, suppress the immune system? Answer.
- Now that I am on hormone therapy, the care is four times a year for fifteen minutes. Pain is definitely an issue, but I am not high-maintenance material anymore. What do I do? Answer.
- What do you recommend for treating pain associated with neuropathy caused by Taxol? Answer.
- Is Percocet addictive? Answer.
- Could tamoxifen be connected to leg aches and stiffness? Answer.
- I still have pain from Taxol, neuropathy in my fingers, and it really hurts bad sometimes. What can I do? Answer.
The conference transcripts in this section are part of the Breastcancer.org Ask-the-Expert Online Conference program.
We also recommend that you sign up for free email updates from Breastcancer.org. This is the best way to keep your finger on the pulse of the Breastcancer.org community and get breaking research news as well as information about content updates and upcoming events.
If you find these online conference transcripts helpful and informative, please consider making a donation to Breastcancer.org.