Expertise for TRAM surgery?

Save as Favorite
Sign in to receive recommendations (Learn more)
Question from Darlbel: How do you find someone with the expertise to do the TRAM surgery? How do you know which doctor that can do it and has done it?
Answers - Carolyn Chang I think, in general, when choosing any doctor, the same principles can be used. You want to see before and after photographs, and you want to be sure the doctor is board certified or at least board eligible. You want to see that they've been trained properly as a plastic surgeon and not in a different specialty. It's always helpful to talk to former patients, as well. Also, the recommendation of your general surgeon can be extremely helpful.

On Wednesday, April 20, 2005, our Ask-the-Expert Online Conference was called Reconstruction and Safe, Sexy CosmeticsCarolyn C. Chang, M.D., Anna-Dee Rinehart, S.C.S., and moderator Lillie Shockney, R.N., B.S., M.A.S. answered your questions about reconstructive surgery and safe, sexy cosmetics.

The materials presented in these conferences do not necessarily reflect the views of A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted before using any therapeutic product or regimen discussed. All readers should verify all information and data before employing any therapies described here.

A production of LiveWorld, Inc.
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

Springappeal300x125 nm a
Back to Top