Click on any of the titles below, and you will be connected to information about that book. You can use these links as a quick and easy way to make a purchase -- or simply to read more about the book, its author, and what other readers have to say.
- Living Well Beyond Breast Cancer
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org, and Ellen Weiss
- Taking Care of Your "Girls:" A Breast Health Guide for Girls, Teens, and In-Betweens
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org, and Isabel Friedman
- 7 Minutes! How to Get The Most From Your Doctor Visit
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer: A Survivor's Guide for When Treatment Ends and the Rest of Your Life Begins
- by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer of Breastcancer.org, Ellen Weiss
- Advanced Breast Cancer: A Guide to Living with Metastatic Disease, 2nd Edition (Patient-Centered Guides)
- by Musa Mayer
- After Breast Cancer: Answers to the Questions You're Afraid to Ask
- April, 2003 Patient-Centered Guides (O'Reilly), by Musa Mayer
"This book provides accurate and helpful information for people who are worried." – Dr. Clifford Hudis, Chief, Breast Cancer Medical Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Art.Rage.Us: Art and Writing by Women With Breast Cancer
- A Woman's Decision: Breast Care, Treatment & Reconstruction (Quality Medical Home Health Library)
- by Karen J. Berger and John Bostwick III, M.D.
- Be A Survivor: Your Guide to Breast Cancer Treatment
- by Vladimir Lange, M.D.
- The Best News About Radiation Therapy: Everything You Need to Know About Your Treatment
- by Carol L. Kornmehl, M.D., F.A.C.R.O.
- Bosom Buddies: Lessons and Laughter on Breast Health and Cancer
- by Rosie O'Donnell and Deborah Axelrod, M.D., F.A.C.S, with Tracy Chutorian Semler
- Breast Cancer: A Husband's Story
- by Bruce Sokol with John Falkenberry
- The Breast Cancer Companion: From Diagnosis Through Treatment to Recovery: Everything You Need to Know for Every Step Along the Way
- by Kathy Latour
- Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help Your Wife (and Yourself) Through Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond
- by Marc Silver
- Breast Cancer? Let Me Check My Schedule!
- Peggy McCarthy and Jo An Loren (editors)
- The Breast Cancer Prevention Diet: The Powerful Foods, Supplements, and Drugs That Can Save Your Life
- by Dr. Bob Arnot
- The Breast Cancer Survival Manual: A Step-By-Step Guide for the Woman With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
- by John Link, M.D.
- Breast Cancer Survivors' Club: A Nurse's Experience
- by Lillie Shockney
- Breast Cancer: The Complete Guide
- by Yashar Hirshaut, M.D., F.A.C.P. and Peter I. Pressman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Breast Cancer: What You Should Know (But May Not Be Told) About Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- by Steve Austin, N.D. and Cathy Hitchcock, M.S.W.
- Breast Fitness: An Optimal Exercise and Health Plan for Reducing Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- by Anne McTiernan, M.D., Ph.D.; Julie Gralow, M.D.; and Lisa Talbott
- Breasts: Our Most Public Private Parts
- by Meema Spadola
- Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book
- by Susan M. Love, M.D. with Karen Lindsey
- From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition
- Maria Hewitt, Sheldon Greenfield, and Ellen Stovall (editors)
- Hope Is Contagious: The Breast Cancer Treatment Survival Handbook
- by Margit Esser Porter
- I'm Alive and the Doctor's Dead: Surviving Cancer With Your Sense of Humor and Your Sexuality Intact
- by Sue Buchanan
- Letters to Harry: A True Story of a Daughter's Love and a Mother's Final Journey
- by Janet Farrington Graham
- Living on the Margins: Women Writers on Breast Cancer
- Hilda Raz (editor)
- Lymphedema: A Breast Cancer Patient's Guide to Prevention and Healing
- by Jeannie Burt and Gwen White, P.T.
- My Mother's Breast: Daughters Face Their Mothers' Cancer
- by Laurie Tarkan
- Ordinary Life: A Memoir of Illness
- by Kathlyn Conway
- Pink Ribbon Quilts: A Book Because of Breast Cancer
- by Mimi Dietrich
- The Red Devil: To Hell with Cancer--And Back
- by Katherine Russell Rich
- Seeing the Crab: A Memoir of Dying Before I Do
- by Christina Middlebrook
- She Came to Live Out Loud: An Inspiring Family Journey Through Illness, Loss, and Grief
- by Myra MacPherson
- Speak the Language of Healing: Living With Breast Cancer Without Going to War
- by Susan Kuner, Carol Matzkin Orsborn, Linda Quigley, and Karen Leigh Stroup
- Spinning Straw Into Gold: Your Emotional Recovery from Breast Cancer
- by Ronnie Kaye
- Straight from the Heart: Letters of Hope and Inspiration from Survivors of Breast Cancer
- by Ina Yalof
- Tamoxifen and Breast Cancer: What Everyone Should Know About the Treatment of Breast Cancer (Yale Fastback Series)
- by Michael W. DeGregorio and Valerie J. Wiebe
- Tamoxifen: New Hope in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- by John F. Kessler, M.D. and Greg A. Annussek
- Total Breast Health: The Power Food Solution for Protection and Wellness
- by Robin Keuneke
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: A Woman's Guide to Healing from Breast Cancer
- by Nan Lu, O.M.D., L.Ac. with Ellen Schaplowsky
- Why I Wore Lipstick To My Mastectomy
- by Geralyn Lucas
- Writing & Healing: A Mindful Guide for Cancer Survivors
- by Pamela Post-Ferrante
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Breast Cancer Stages
The stage of a breast cancer is determined by the cancer’s characteristics, such as how large it...
HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2) is a gene that can play a role in the development...
Aromatase inhibitors stop the production of estrogen in postmenopausal women. Aromatase...