This section covers the emotional, financial, legal, practical, and physical issues to consider if you’re thinking about stopping treatment for metastatic breast cancer. You’ll find information about organizing your finances, managing symptoms and staying comfortable, and the support that hospice care can offer.
If you don’t feel ready to read about some of this material, we completely understand, and we recommend talking with your loved ones and/or a counselor about any fears or concerns.
In this section, you can learn about:
- End-of-Life Issues: Emotions and Relationships
- End-of-Life Financial and Legal Considerations
- Palliative Care for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hospice Care
- End-of-Life Q&A Blog Series
- Research News on End-of-Life Issues