- How long have you been practicing your specific type/s of complementary medicine?
- Where did you go to school and what kind of training have you had?
- How much experience do you have in treating people affected by breast cancer?
- Are you affiliated with a cancer center or hospital?
- Are you licensed or certified by any organization? Which one/s?
- Can you describe your treatment method in detail?
- What kinds of problems have you helped ease?
- Can you describe the type of success you've had dealing with my specific problem?
- What kinds of treatment plans might you recommend for me?
- How might I feel after each treatment?
- Have you previously coordinated care with other medical professionals?
- Would you talk with my cancer doctors about my treatment?
- Have you treated other people with my kind of problem whom I can call?
- How much will each treatment cost?
- Are these treatments covered by insurance, or is there any type of discounted plan for treatment?
- How long will it be before we know if it is working or not?
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Breast self-exam, or regularly examining your breasts on your own, can be an important way to...
Eating When You Have Nausea and Vomiting
Almost all breast cancer treatments have varying degrees of risk for nausea and vomiting. Some...
Tamoxifen (Brand Names: Nolvadex, Soltamox)
Tamoxifen is the oldest and most-prescribed selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)....