Read what breast reconstruction specialists have to say about revision surgery, how radiation therapy impacts reconstruction, going flat after reconstruction, and more.
- Can implant surgery be revised with DIEP flaps years later?
- Am I too old for reconstruction using my own tissue?
- Can a DIEP flap and fat grafting be performed at the same time to create a breast?
- Can post-surgical adhesions be fixed?
- I had radiation and my surgeon says I can’t have implants. Is flap surgery my only option?
- How difficult is it to “go flat” after implant surgery?
- Why is implant reconstruction usually not recommended after radiation therapy?
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Your Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Just as no two people are exactly alike, no two breast cancers are exactly the same, either. Your...
- How to Ease Aromatase Inhibitor-Related Pain
Managing Your Medical Records
Each doctor and medical facility you visit keeps a medical record for you that includes...