Read what breast reconstruction specialists have to say about revision surgery, how radiation therapy impacts reconstruction, going flat after reconstruction, and more.
- Can implant surgery be revised with DIEP flaps years later?
- Am I too old for reconstruction using my own tissue?
- Can a DIEP flap and fat grafting be performed at the same time to create a breast?
- Can post-surgical adhesions be fixed?
- I had radiation and my surgeon says I can’t have implants. Is flap surgery my only option?
- How difficult is it to “go flat” after implant surgery?
- Why is implant reconstruction usually not recommended after radiation therapy?
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Breast self-exam, or regularly examining your breasts on your own, can be an important way to...
Eating When You Have Nausea and Vomiting
Almost all breast cancer treatments have varying degrees of risk for nausea and vomiting. Some...
Tamoxifen (Brand Names: Nolvadex, Soltamox)
Tamoxifen is the oldest and most-prescribed selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)....