Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- Why Do Many Younger Women Choose Mastectomy Over Lumpectomy? Jun 12, 2013
- Weekly Low-Dose Taxol Offers Same Benefits as Higher Dose Every Two Weeks with Different Side Effects Jun 12, 2013
- Anxiety, Not Depression, Seems to Be Problem for Long-Term Cancer Survivors and Spouses Jun 12, 2013
- Watson Computer Helping Doctors Diagnose and Treat Cancer Jun 12, 2013
- Another Study Shows Ten Years of Tamoxifen Better Than Five for Early-Stage, Estrogen-Receptor-Positive Disease Jun 4, 2013
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Jun 6, 2013
- Posted on: May 22, 2013
- Posted on: Apr 25, 2013
- Posted on: Apr 10, 2013
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: Jun 12, 2013
- Posted on: May 29, 2013
- Posted on: May 21, 2013
- Posted on: May 15, 2013
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.