Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- Certain Antidepressants Taken for Hot Flashes Linked to Higher Risk of Breaking a Bone Jun 29, 2015
- Freezing Embryos Helps Women Conceive After Breast Cancer Treatment Jun 24, 2015
- Lumpectomy Rates Up, but Barriers Still Exist Jun 18, 2015
- Study Suggests Link Between DDT Exposure in Womb and Higher Breast Cancer Risk Jun 17, 2015
- Choice of Surgeon and Hospital Affects Type of Lymph Node Surgery in Women Diagnosed With DCIS Jun 17, 2015
Listen to our experts discuss current breast cancer research.
- Recorded on: Jun 12, 2015
- Recorded on: Mar 26, 2015
- Recorded on: Feb 19, 2015
- Recorded on: Feb 06, 2015
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Jun 17, 2015
- Posted on: May 21, 2015
- Posted on: Apr 22, 2015
- Posted on: Mar 13, 2015
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: Jul 1, 2015
- Posted on: Jun 24, 2015
- Posted on: Jun 18, 2015
- Posted on: Jun 11, 2015
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.