Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- High-Risk Women Often Don’t Take Risk Reducing Medicines Because of Side Effects May 7, 2013
- U.S. Mammogram Rates Didn’t Drop in 2011 Compared to 2008 May 7, 2013
- Young Women Should Have Surgery Within 6 Weeks Of Diagnosis May 7, 2013
- Computer-Aided Detection Mammograms Finds Cancers Earlier But Increases Risk of False Positives Apr 25, 2013
- Few Women Exercise Regularly 10 Years After Diagnosis Apr 25, 2013
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Apr 25, 2013
- Posted on: Apr 10, 2013
- Posted on: Mar 27, 2013
- Posted on: Mar 7, 2013
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: May 15, 2013
- Posted on: May 8, 2013
- Posted on: May 1, 2013
- Posted on: Apr 17, 2013
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.