Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- Common Blood Pressure Medicine Doesn’t Increase Breast Cancer Risk Nov 21, 2014
- More U.S. Women Choosing Mastectomy Over Lumpectomy for Early-Stage Disease Nov 21, 2014
- About 25% of Women Need More Surgery After Lumpectomy Nov 13, 2014
- Society for Integrative Oncology Issues Guidelines on Complementary Therapies Nov 11, 2014
- Experimental Targeted Therapy May Help Treat People With Advanced-Stage Cancer Due to Abnormal BRCA Gene Nov 7, 2014
Listen to our experts discuss current breast cancer research.
- Recorded on: Nov 24, 2014
- Recorded on: Nov 03, 2014
- Recorded on: Oct 23, 2014
- Recorded on: Oct 06, 2014
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Nov 19, 2014
- Posted on: Oct 22, 2014
- Posted on: Sep 19, 2014
- Posted on: Aug 13, 2014
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: Nov 26, 2014
- Posted on: Nov 6, 2014
- Posted on: Oct 29, 2014
- Posted on: Oct 23, 2014
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.