Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- New Type of Lymph Node Surgery May Allow Some Women to Have Fewer Nodes Removed After Chemotherapy Before Surgery Feb 6, 2016
- Does Eating Lots of Fiber in High School Really Decrease Breast Cancer Risk? Feb 2, 2016
- Lipofilling Doesn’t Increase Recurrence Risk Feb 2, 2016
- For Diagnosed Women, It’s Never Too Late to Quit Smoking Jan 28, 2016
- Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer May Increase Risk of Common Infections Jan 27, 2016
Listen to our experts discuss current breast cancer research.
- Recorded on: Feb 04, 2016
- Recorded on: Jan 25, 2016
- Recorded on: Jan 21, 2016
- Recorded on: Dec 15, 2015
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Jan 20, 2016
- Posted on: Oct 28, 2015
- Posted on: Jun 17, 2015
- Posted on: May 21, 2015
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: Jan 27, 2016
- Posted on: Dec 23, 2015
- Posted on: Dec 17, 2015
- Posted on: Dec 14, 2015
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.