Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- Herceptin Plus Taxol Reduces Recurrence Risk of Small HER2-Positive Breast Cancers Jan 9, 2015
- Certain Benign Breast Disease Increases Risk More Than Thought Jan 6, 2015
- Oncotype DX DCIS Test Helps Predict Risk of Recurrence Dec 29, 2014
- Faslodex Offers Better Survival Than Arimidex as First Treatment for Women With Advanced-Stage Disease Dec 23, 2014
- Tamoxifen’s Benefits Long-Lasting for High-Risk Women Dec 19, 2014
Listen to our experts discuss current breast cancer research.
- Recorded on: Dec 15, 2014
- Recorded on: Dec 12, 2014
- Recorded on: Dec 05, 2014
- Recorded on: Nov 24, 2014
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: Dec 19, 2014
- Posted on: Nov 19, 2014
- Posted on: Oct 22, 2014
- Posted on: Sep 19, 2014
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: Jan 22, 2015
- Posted on: Jan 7, 2015
- Posted on: Dec 23, 2014
- Posted on: Dec 10, 2014
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.