Our experts bring you breaking news about current breast cancer research.
- Exercise May Lower Risk by Changing Estrogen Metabolism May 23, 2013
- Women with Cosmetic Implants May Have Worse Breast Cancer Survival Rates, but More Research Needed May 22, 2013
- Adding 3-D View to Screening Mammograms Seems to Improve Detection and Decrease False-Positives May 22, 2013
- SERM Hormonal Therapy Medicines Help Reduce Risk in Women at High Risk, But Aren’t Widely Used May 21, 2013
- Insurance Influences Type of Surgery Women Get for Early-Stage Breast Cancer May 21, 2013
Think Pink, Live Green is a way of living that aims to help women reduce their risk of breast cancer or the disease coming back in survivors. It's also a way for women living with advanced disease to make the healthiest choices possible.
- Posted on: May 22, 2013
- Posted on: Apr 25, 2013
- Posted on: Apr 10, 2013
- Posted on: Mar 27, 2013
Get an insider's look at Breastcancer.org, read the stories of some amazing people, and get helpful healthy living tips.
- Posted on: May 21, 2013
- Posted on: May 15, 2013
- Posted on: May 8, 2013
- Posted on: May 1, 2013
Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer and breast health as well as an active and supportive online community.
Stay informed about current research, online events, and more.
Our Professional Advisory Board members help with the conception, creation, and revisions of our award-winning content.
In a fascinating and informative piece for The Wall Street Journal, Dr. Marisa Weiss and Dr. H. Gilbert Welch discuss the much debated mammogram issue.Visit the Press Room to read the article.