The Breastcancer.org Community is a diverse group made up of over 150,000 members discussing all things breast cancer, including worries, treatment, recovery, side effects, life after breast cancer, and everything in between. We celebrate these amazing women and men by giving them the recognition they deserve for sharing their struggles, insight, advice, optimism, and experience. The members featured here are a mere snapshot of the thousands who make up our Community; we encourage you to join our Discussion Boards and meet all of our members today!
Read the inspiring stories from members of our featured groups:
- Members Share Stories of Survivorship
- Members Share Their Experiences With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Members Share Their Genetic Testing Stories
- Members Share Their Clinical Trial Experiences
- Members Who Share a Cancer Diagnosis With a Family Member
- Members Share Stories From the Heart
- Members Share Their Reconstruction Decisions
- Members With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Members From Around the World
- Members Diagnosed at a Young Age
- Members for 10 Years or More
More to come soon!