Are you writing a report or preparing a presentation about breast cancer? At Breastcancer.org you'll find hundreds of pages of detailed, up-to-date information to use as a resource.
Please DO NOT use the discussion boards or chat rooms to find answers to your questions or to recruit subjects. These are reserved for people affected by breast cancer and you will not be permitted to use them. Thank you for respecting these rules.
Some helpful sections include information from medical experts as well as reviews of the most important research on each topic:
- What is breast cancer?
- How does breast cancer develop?
- What are symptoms of breast cancer?
- What are the different types of breast cancer?
- Is there anything that can help prevent breast cancer?
- What are the latest screening guidelines for breast cancer?
- What are the treatments for breast cancer?
- Coping with fears
- What's the latest research on breast cancer?
If you do not find the information you're looking for in these areas, please try typing a key word or question into the search box at the top of this page.
We hope you'll fine all the material you need at Breastcancer.org and that you'll visit us again for answers to any other questions you may have about breast cancer.