Having cancer come back or spread can be very upsetting for you, your family, and other loved ones. In this section, you can read about ways to live with metastatic breast cancer, manage feelings, get support, and talk to family and friends.
- Your Feelings About Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Getting Emotional Support After a Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Talking to Family and Friends About Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Balancing Responsibilities and Self-Care With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sexuality and Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Working After a Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Recurrent and Metastatic Breast Cancer: Facing Fears
"One of the real values of a support group, especially professionally facilitated support groups, is that it creates a safe place to express emotions and that you're with others who understand what you're going through."
--Mitch Golant, Ph.D.