When cancer comes back or is found in other parts of the body, it can be very upsetting for you, your family, and other loved ones. In this section, you can read about ways to live with metastatic breast cancer, manage feelings, get support, and talk to family and friends.
- Your Feelings About Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: Facing Fears
- Getting Emotional Support After a Metastatic Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Mental Health Care Options for People With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Balancing Responsibilities and Self-Care With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- How to Accept and Ask for Help When Living With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Talking to Family and Friends About Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Making Exercise Part of Your Metastatic Cancer Treatment Plan
- Sexuality and Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Working After a Metastatic Breast Cancer Diagnosis
"One of the real values of a support group, especially professionally facilitated support groups, is that it creates a safe place to express emotions and that you're with others who understand what you're going through."
--Mitch Golant, Ph.D.
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Your Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Just as no two people are exactly alike, no two breast cancers are exactly the same, either. Your...
- How to Ease Aromatase Inhibitor-Related Pain
Managing Your Medical Records
Each doctor and medical facility you visit keeps a medical record for you that includes...
Mastectomy and Breast Reconstruction Video Series
If you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer, there are a number of surgical options for removing...
Tenacious D: I Was Strong; Cancer Made Me Stronger
“I want to make every woman diagnosed with breast cancer a rock star.” Dianne Wilson’s indigo...