With the support of over 60 media companies, Bowling for Breastcancer.org is the premier winter networking event for the New York City media industry. Every year, well over 400 agency, client, and media decision-makers choose to spend one evening in March to help raise money for Breastcancer.org.
As advertising and media professionals, we understand the importance and availability of world-class information when dealing with these types of life-changing issues.
"I have been on the Board since 1999, when Dr. Marisa Weiss founded Breastcancer.org after writing the popular book Living Beyond Breast Cancer," says Richy Glassberg, Medialets CEO, Breastcancer.org Board member, and Bowling for Breastcancer.org founder and co-chair. "Ironically, at the same time, breast cancer began to affect my family. The site helped my family and does the same for over 14 million women, their families, and friends annually as they deal with this disease."
What you learn when someone you love is diagnosed with breast cancer is that everyone is affected. And that it is a lifelong and generational journey. Breastcancer.org provides everyone, including families and friends, the care until the cure — medical information and community support, free of charge.
Richy Glassberg and Adrienne Skinner
Bowling for Breastcancer.org
SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Bowling for Breastcancer.org Organizing Committee Co-Chairs:
- Richy Glassberg, CEO, Medialets; Breastcancer.org Board member; Bowling for Breastcancer.org founder and co-chair
- Adrienne Skinner, Senior Director, Ad Sales, eMarketer
Organizing Committee Members:
- Laura Colona, Director of Marketing, FreeWheel
- Elizabeth Hellman
- Linda McCutcheon, Principal, LMC Consulting
- Lana McGilvray, Principal, BlastPR
- Larry Smith, Partner, Thematix
- Marisa Weiss, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Breastcancer.org
- Hope Wohl, CEO, Breastcancer.org
- Close to $3M has been raised by this annual event over the past 7 years.
- The annual support from the media/marketing industry has been nothing short of phenomenal! They have rallied around this event and Breastcancer.org — enabling us to hit our fundraising goal before we even laced up our shoes.
- There are more ways for people to support this amazing event — including an online ‘Lunches of Lifetime’ auction whereby an amazing list of industry heavy hitters agree to be auctioned off for lunch.
- People can also give after the event. Just go to www.bowlingforbreastcancer.org and click Donate.
Thank you to Bowling for Breastcancer.org!
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Breast self-exam, or regularly examining your breasts on your own, can be an important way to...
Tamoxifen (Brand Names: Nolvadex, Soltamox)
Tamoxifen is the oldest and most-prescribed selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)....
Breast Cancer Stages
The stage of a breast cancer is determined by the cancer’s characteristics, such as how large it...