- American Botanical Council
- Website that offers current herbal news and information.
- American Cancer Society
- Website of the American Cancer Society. Read the site's information about dietary supplements and cancer.
- Mayo Clinic Drug and Supplement Information
- Web pages from the Mayo Clinic on medications and supplements.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- The official government site of the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Read their information on dietary supplements.
- National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements
- Information from the National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements.
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset
- A database for citations and abstracts about dietary supplements.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture MyPlate
- The official government site of dietary guidelines for Americans. The site contains nutrient content of food as well as a customizable plan for eating and exercise.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- The official FDA site that explains how to use and understand the information on nutrition labels.
- National Agricultural Library Online Nutrition Information
- The official site for online government nutrition information on food and human nutrition for consumers. This site also has links to information on food stamps, food safety, and WIC.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- This official site of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics contains a number of nutrition resources including nutrition fact sheets, daily nutrition tips, and food safety information. You can also use the site to find a nutrition professional in your area.
- MedLine Plus: Nutrition
- A service of the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, this site features nutrition tips, research, nutrition tools, and statistics.
- The American Cancer Society Guide to Nutrition and Physical Activity
- The American Cancer Society releases updated nutrition and physical activity guidelines every 5 years. This page features a detailed summary of the guidelines, as well as a link to the full guidelines written for health professionals.
Can we help guide you?
Create a profile for better recommendations
Tamoxifen (Brand Names: Nolvadex, Soltamox)
Tamoxifen is the oldest and most-prescribed selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)....
Breast self-exam, or regularly examining your breasts on your own, can be an important way to...
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Triple-negative breast cancer is cancer that tests negative for estrogen receptors, progesterone...