Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer.
Our mission is to help women, men, and their loved ones make sense of the complex medical and personal information about breast health and breast cancer, so they can make the best decisions for their lives.
- Breastcancer.org Team
- Meet the people who work hard to develop, implement, and enhance Breastcancer.org's on- and off-line programs.
- Board of Directors
- Members of the Breastcancer.org Board of Directors represent diverse areas of business, philanthropy, media, and communications.
- Professional Advisory Board
- All medical information on the Breastcancer.org website and in our printed materials is reviewed by members of the Professional Advisory Board, which includes over 70 practicing medical professionals from around the world who are leaders in their fields.
- The Press Room
- Learn basic facts about breast cancer and about Breastcancer.org, peruse Breastcancer.org's media appearances, and find logo and logo-use guidelines.
- Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization supported by individuals, foundations, and corporations. Learn about our supporters.
- Our Commitment to You
- Financial Information
- Review Breastcancer.org's audited financial statements and Form 990s.