Our commitment to you is to maintain the highest standards of medical excellence and integrity. Our goal is to meet your needs while respecting your privacy and individuality.
In addition to following our own strict standards of excellence, we subscribe to the HON Code principles of the Health On the Net Foundation, and our site has been reviewed by TRUSTe for maintaining privacy standards.
This confirms that Breastcancer.org™ is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. Because this web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe. By displaying the TRUSTe trustmark, this web site has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Breastcancer.org™ control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Breastcancer.org Customer Support. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with the web site to resolve your concerns.